Choose a painting from below
“I am the Ocean. I am with Him.”
Paola Correa de Albury
“Pintando en Spinneriet Graffiti School”
“Sounds of Nature”
(Trinidad and Tobago)
- Write a poem, short story, rap, song etc inspired by one of the above images
- Put title painting or artist name above your submission.
- Observe the 250 word limit
- Submit to email@example.com by October 10th
- Up to 10 Finalists will be chosen but only one will win!!
Show some love
- Follow MA’s Playhouse on social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Linked In)
- Repost one of our posts to your story
- Almost there…
- Share our blog on your social media platform
- Win a $25 dollar reward for anyone who reposts one of our posts to their insta and gets the most likes by October 30th
Share and vote
The ten finalists’ submissions will be placed alongside their chosen painting on our blog
If you are a finalist then yay!!
Share your submissions with your community so they can support your work.
If you want to show support for a fellow artist then yay!!
You click like on the piece you feel best reflects the painting it references or the one that resonates with you the most
If you have come to support your friend artist then you know what to do…
Voting will open on October 18th until October 30th
Official Winner announced on October 31st
What to do while waiting
Share, Share , Share
…And of course follow all of the rules above to be eligible 🙂
Step Into it
Sit back and relax
One lucky person wins $500.00!!!
We’re in the money. That’s right!
Most of all have fun, celebrate the above artists through your writing and explore what’s within.
Sponsored by MA’s Playhouse
This contest is sponsored by MA’s Playhouse. We are a theater and media company dedicated to growing the voices of the Caribbean and its diaspora throughout the world.
Join our community as a playwright, writer, singer, actor, poet, illustrator!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to join!